Praise God that we have enough funding to go to the Philippines. But we still need prayer that those who have pledged to give on a monthly basis will actually start and those that have started will remain diligent in their giving.
– Pray for our adjustment in the Philippines.
– Pray for our ministry. We have many options and desire to join God’s work rather than asking Him to join ours.
– Pray for baby Josiah – He’s adjusting to the climate rather well. Pray that he continues to remain healthy.
– Pray for Amy’s health. .
– Pray for our training at “His Name” Language School. We will be learning Tagalog and though Edwin can understand the language, he is not proficient at speaking it. Tagalog is supposedly one of the top five hardest languages for an English speaker to learn so please pray for Amy as she learns.
– As you can imagine, we are undergoing a bombardment of spiritual attacks. Please pray with us as we put on the armor of God.